real time web analytics
New South London (Lambeth) Explorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New South London (Lambeth) Explorer

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oliochi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this forum and have minimal experience on urbex. I have had one experience in London (Clapham) of exploring an apartment complex whose company went into administration, the power remained on and the plumbing even worked!

I am eager to hear from people local to me who know of any places and perhaps would be happy to have me on a trip and/or show me the ropes with all this stuff. I have decent gear, two good quality walki talkies, high vis gear, heavy duty torch, head torches and more.

Look forward to hearing from people!

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was a couple of time in those areas. I found one place and it was a bit boring and empty, but I met a squatter who I told hello. I'm not really the one to talk as I don't go to London to explore but it may be hard to find a lot of abandoned places as it's such a developed county so developers buy abandoned places to remove them to build their own stuff. The place I went to was in stockwell, near the sainsbury's. You might even know what I'm talking about but i wouldn't really recommend it though.

Either way I'm down to go exploring together, especially now since I have my half term.

nim

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this forum and have minimal experience on urbex. I have had one experience in London (Clapham) of exploring an apartment complex whose company went into administration, the power remained on and the plumbing even worked!

I am eager to hear from people local to me who know of any places and perhaps would be happy to have me on a trip and/or show me the ropes with all this stuff. I have decent gear, two good quality walki talkies, high vis gear, heavy duty torch, head torches and more.

Look forward to hearing from people!
Hi I'm from around that area to and I know a couple good spots and I'd be happy to share