real time web analytics
Newbie From Scotland | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie From Scotland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OutlawExplorer

Aut inveniam viat aut faciam
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone.

Just introducing myself, looking to become an active member, get to know some people and earn some stripes. I'm in my 20s but started young, was introduced to the hobby by my dad who was himself, introduced by the famous 'stepping lightly'. (not that I am trying to name drop, I have never personally met or had any contact with the guy just thought it would be cool to mention)

That's not to say I have any serious experience, in fact I've never gone anywhere yet without my Dad, so in regards to researching, entering and documenting a place I'm still very much a newbie.

Probably my most notable experience was entering the Old Portobello Highschool in Edinburgh right before it was demolished. My Dad took myself and my younger brother and we even got onto the roof, which at night was a crazy experience for a young boy. I'd say this night is what really lit my fire for the hobby.

I appreciate this stuff takes time to become apart of and honestly I am glad that it is. From what I've read so far the community, values and ethos is spot on.

Feel free to message with any pearls of wisdom.

- Outlaw Explorer.

Boots432

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Where abouts in Scotland are you lad,
And welcome. I'm hardly a veteran. But welcome none the less

OutlawExplorer

Aut inveniam viat aut faciam
28DL Full Member
Missed opportunity for me. Please do let me know if you're ever in my parts again, I promise next time I'll reply quicker. :thumb

Forevergone

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello there,

I’m just getting back into urban ex after doing it a few time as a child up north.

I’m currently staying in Edinburgh looking to plan an entry myself. I’m a avid photographer and would appreciate if anyone has some suggestions or advice for Edinburgh specifically.

✌️