real time web analytics
Newbie From The Welsh Valleys Saying 'Hello'.... | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie From The Welsh Valleys Saying 'Hello'....

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tracie79x

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hi 28DaysLater Admin and Members 🔦

My name is Tracie and I am a Proud Valleys Girl from S. Wales. Born and raised in the Neath area but have been living in Blaenau Gwent for the last 14 years. Up until about 10 years ago - I didn't know what Urban Exploring was but that changed while doing another hobby of mine and Ive loved exploring since. From what I've read and found so far - I will be able to not only share my explores for other members to see..... I will be able to find out about theirs to. You can never have enough information, advice or photographs in my opinion.

Look forward to more exploring with you all 💜😶‍🌫️

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Welcome along,plenty to see in Wales……loads in valley of neath if you like old coal/industry…….I head there at least twice a year

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :) you’re in an area with lots to do and seemingly few people doing it, so get on it! Keen to see what you’ve been up to/you get up to

I’m sure you have already, but if not, have a read of these to get an idea of how things work on the forum: