real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Old Gorseinon primary school | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Old Gorseinon primary school

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Few of my mates went here the other day, currently easily accessible with no known alarms or sensors.
Here's a google maps link: Google Maps
Some of you keen photographers might wanna get here before its trashed beyond belief.
Might do a report on this sunday :)

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Screenshot 2024-02-08 191526.png

Partially flooded basement? (taken by my mate)

A-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am the said mate who visited the school and you need to be quick as they are planning to do work on the school in the summer. also if you are planning a visit be careful as it is very close to the gorse police station. apart from that open door at back quick and easy entry and exit, well worth a visit before you can not go in ever again.

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Screenshot 2024-02-08 191526.png

Partially flooded basement? (taken by my mate)

I am the said mate who visited the school and you need to be quick as they are planning to do work on the school in the summer. also if you are planning a visit be careful as it is very close to the gorse police station. apart from that open door at back quick and easy entry and exit, well worth a visit before you can not go in ever again.
take sm pics if u go next time

Seffy

Staff member
Fair play for coming right in with a lead. Have you got any more photos? People will want a bit more to go by if they were to make a trip to see it..!

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Fair play for coming right in with a lead. Have you got any more photos? People will want a bit more to go by if they were to make a trip to see it..!
nope not yet but we plan to get more this weekend so stay updated :p

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Plan on going soon, will make sure to get photos lad