real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Pontins’ Prestatyn and Camber Sands Bites the Dust | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Pontins’ Prestatyn and Camber Sands Bites the Dust

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Gold :rofl

It is a shame I can't find the Pleasure Island one with @coolboyslim and the sea lion
Here you go lol

sat-night-fever-mh.gif

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
I'm not sure if we're starting to see the collapse of Britannia or not? Three sites in two months, Southport going because of some flood damage, the photos I've seen of the flood don't really seem that bad.
AA1mrBcb-3098689840.img.jpeg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I'm not sure if we're starting to see the collapse of Britannia or not? Three sites in two months, Southport going because of some flood damage, the photos I've seen of the flood don't really seem that bad.
AA1mrBcb-3098689840.img.jpeg

Probably caused a lot of issues with the drainage and sewage systems and it was the perfect excuse they were looking for to close it

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Probably caused a lot of issues with the drainage and sewage systems and it was the perfect excuse they were looking for to close it
That’s true, it is the perfect cover! Can’t help but think they’d of bit the bullet and just closed it in November with the other two though.

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Britannia get hold of some absolutely stunning hotels and just run them into the ground. Some of their places (not Pontins) would have been utterly amazing once.

Who has read this thread (Total: 203) View details