real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletchers Paper Mill, Greenfield - Oct 23 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletchers Paper Mill, Greenfield - Oct 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Tragic.

Is the social club still standing? I seen there was planning permission to convert it into apartments, got chatting to one of the neighbours after being inside and she didn’t have a clue if anything is happening.
I guess so as its a completely different area to main site

derelict

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went to dovestones today and saw the mill. The entire main mill has been demolished with only the outer buildings remaining

Screenshot_20240428_171634_Gallery.jpg

20240428_131903.jpg

derelict

28DL Member
28DL Member
The paper mill should never have closed. The only reason it did is because it was bought by a new owner who tried to move the machinery to China. The water in China wouldn't work for making the paper so the owner went bankrupt. Thats the reason why there used to be machinery in shipping containers

Last edited by a moderator:

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Sad to see.. Look at the massive digesters scattered about!
Was just about to say, they look very out of place compared to the rubble no?

Definitely heartbreaking to see all of it gone, think of all the machines and lovely little goods left, you think anyone got the typewriters or any of the nicer office equipment out?

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was just about to say, they look very out of place compared to the rubble no?

Definitely heartbreaking to see all of it gone, think of all the machines and lovely little goods left, you think anyone got the typewriters or any of the nicer office equipment out?
I last visited Christmas Eve and I’m almost certain the typewriter that was in the boardroom was gone.

Who has read this thread (Total: 169) View details