real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletchers Paper Mill, Greenfield - December 2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletchers Paper Mill, Greenfield - December 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nicely covered. Lots of decay and plenty of industrial bits around. Good coverage of this classic πŸ‘
Cheers Jane, yeah the decay is lovely!

Love you got a full coverage and without getting caught too with their van driving about, the photos are excellent too, did you ever get to see the executive area?

Shame it’s only gonna be memories now, good memories though
Yeah we were lucky to avoid getting caught I think. If you mean the offices, I think Jake went through there whilst I was photographing other bits and I didn't get round to it sadly.

If i had known it was going to start being demolished a few weeks after my last visit I would of saved a few of them signs 😭
Yeah it's a shame, so much stuff gone to waste.

Lovely report dude, your pictures capture the place perfectly. I got busted less than half way round on my visit, gutted I missed the boiler house.
Cheers, yeah I remember you saying that in your report I think, that's a shame. At least you saw some of it though.

Almost pissed myself with laughter when you chucked yourself on the floor, fuck you went down with a thud.
Haha it was so funny in the end, we were so filthy afterwards.

Drewster09

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I always remember thinking the compressors and refiners In the basement looked like something out of Chernobyl! Very decayed and always flooded

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
These are lovely shots mate
I always remember thinking the compressors and refiners In the basement looked like something out of Chernobyl! Very decayed and always flooded
Cheers mate, yeah I found those underground parts to be very atmospheric.

Excellent shots, a real variety of rooms and shot types in one place. Agree that locker room shot is ace, like the 2nd shot too
Cheers mate, the locker room is lovely and was one of my favourite rooms of the whole place, although trivial on the surface given the other goodies that are spread across the site.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Cheers! Not 100% sure but looks like they may be ploughing through the rest, but then again they may be doing it in stages.
To be fair the section with the wood digesters seems absolutely solid and is massive, it could take some time and prep for them to take that bit down
Definitely not worth trying though, you’d get spotted in seconds lmao

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cheers, and yeah completely agree I bet it had even more of a museum feel all those years ago.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still my favorite explore this place absolutely loved it i even took my daughter when it was easier to access, you have captured it well, i've been everywhere here other than the boiler house which i looked thru the window and mistakenly decided it wasnt worth going in :face

Also i see mine and my daughters name written in the dust on that monitor :rofl

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Still my favorite explore this place absolutely loved it i even took my daughter when it was easier to access, you have captured it well, i've been everywhere here other than the boiler house which i looked thru the window and mistakenly decided it wasnt worth going in :face

Also i see mine and my daughters name written in the dust on that monitor :rofl
Cheers mate, yeah I did notice your name in the monitor haha. Shame you didn't manage to see the boiler house, that was the highlight for me.

Drewster09

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
PA280095.jpeg
men’s breakroom