real time web analytics
Report - - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RichPDG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one mate! Maybe a bit too clean for my liking but well done all the same for getting this one ticked off! :thumb

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Very nice report, as always. This asylum is so different from the ones over here. It's good to see the comparison.

Are you sure that picture of the private bedroom isn't the padded cell 'discretely' pretending to be a 'bedroom' :p

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Really cool report :thumb The place is in near mint condition. Nice work :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Very nice report, as always. This asylum is so different from the ones over here. It's good to see the comparison.

Are you sure that picture of the private bedroom isn't the padded cell 'discretely' pretending to be a 'bedroom' :p

Dunno mate guess it could be, it was difficult to tell as there was nothing much left in any of the rooms. Would have loved to see it when the contents were still inside the building but no-one got in at that time to the best of my knowledge

bigman

Banned
Banned
I can assure you it didnt look a whole lot better with things inside it.

An people making comments like you got balls to go inside with a guard in is a bit childish. Your talking about a huge building its hardly difficult to not be seen in there.

Unfortunatley you missed alot of things.

This is good to show people about shrewsburys history but no reason why you had to break in and break the law to do so and put yourself\security at risk.

This is educational i would imagine asking first might have been an option.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

An people making comments like you got balls to go inside with a guard in is a bit childish. Your talking about a huge building its hardly difficult to not be seen in there.

This is good to show people about shrewsburys history but no reason why you had to break in and break the law to do so and put yourself\security at risk.

I'm not sure you know what urban exploring is? Did you read the FaQ's when signing up? Do you know what civil trespass is? No? Take a look.

The_Raw

Staff member

Haha!! Moron alert! ^

No breaking of the law or breaking and entering took place you dipstick, as is commonly the case the people looking after the premises have failed to secure it properly. What did I miss in there anyway? More empty rooms? :D

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

lol, funniest thing i've read today!

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member

Are you a disgruntled 'security' guard, bigman? :laugh

The_Raw

Staff member
Silly question but is there a stage in the hall here?

There is no stage, the hall was used as a canteen and also as a cinema, there are a couple of old projectors somewhere near it which I regret to admit, I missed....sorry bigman :(

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
No criminal offences took place Bigman, trespass is civil and you've probably done it more times than you can imagine. From getting a ball as a kid to taking that little shortcut to work....

Excellent site, GUTTED I didnt see this till now. Is there much left?