real time web analytics
Standard Fireworks, Huddersfield - June 2023 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Standard Fireworks, Huddersfield - June 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
FB_IMG_1688605035864.jpg

pt2013

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely phenomenal job! So glad you managed to document the areas I didn’t get to. Seriously fascinating, especially for someone like myself who’s not only fascinated by abandoned buildings but also Standard fireworks of the 90s to early 00s growing up. To say I was obsessed would be an understatement. Forget Christmas, it was all about November 5th. Every penny I had went on fireworks, going around the days after searching for spent tubes, day dreaming while looking into the newsagents display cabinets with all the fireworks. Even today I have a large ish collection of fireworks from my youth.

Can’t believe there was a Whoppa rocket left behind, so much nostalgia. Looks like it’s a dummy version as there’s no fuse but what a shame just to leave it behind.

Massive thanks for sharing!

pt2013

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Decided to head back again, I somehow managed to miss what I believe is the maintenance building until tweek posted photos of it. I came from the a different direction last time and headed back just before reaching those buildings not to get too close to the security hut. Felt like I had already more than pushed my luck my previous visit!

Feel like I’ve explored most of the site now, still a bunch of shipping containers at the rear which are probably empty I haven’t checked and the big warehouse building next to the main reception. I was tempted but looked like there was a CCTV camera pointing towards that area it so opted against without there being too much cover there.

pt2013

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha 😂 Yeah got a bit of a fright by a deer randomly running past on my first visit to while creeping through the bushes! No idea how they get in and out! Good to know I didn’t miss anything in the shipping containers.

Has anyone got into this circled warehouse? Door was wide open on the side but there were 2 cameras on a pole, one which looked like it was over looking the path to it. Decided not to push my luck sprinting in and back without there being any real cover.

Hoping at some point the main office might be doable.

86DC83F5-7EFF-41B6-AED9-790EA72B59EA.jpeg

D4394237-4C6B-4B0D-B594-6A97D826D6C9.jpeg

Jukebox300

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha 😂 Yeah got a bit of a fright by a deer randomly running past on my first visit to while creeping through the bushes! No idea how they get in and out! Good to know I didn’t miss anything in the shipping containers.

Has anyone got into this circled warehouse? Door was wide open on the side but there were 2 cameras on a pole, one which looked like it was over looking the path to it. Decided not to push my luck sprinting in and back without there being any real cover.

Hoping at some point the main office might be doable.

86DC83F5-7EFF-41B6-AED9-790EA72B59EA.jpeg

D4394237-4C6B-4B0D-B594-6A97D826D6C9.jpeg

Who has read this thread (Total: 405) View details