real time web analytics
The Magnus Archives | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

The Magnus Archives

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Foxyflame

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was just curious is anyone hear had listened to the Magnus Archives podcast.

It's a horror fantasy podcast about The Magnus Institute which investigates paranormal goings on. One of the entities is 'The Burried' which will manifest and literally trap it's victims underground, taking cavers, and urbexers alot, crushing them in a tunnel which just keeps getting smaller.

For those who have listened, what did you think? And has it given you an extra chill when you do go underground? For me I do find it in the back of my head whenever I go underground now. I confess I come with an active imagination and quite bad claustrophobia/cliethrophobia (because sure when you find small spaces hard, why not go underground under millions of tonnes of rock...) which means I'm often on an adreneline pump whenever I set foot underground.

For those who haven't listened, it's good, well written.

I'm just curious

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I was just curious is anyone hear had listened to the Magnus Archives podcast.

It's a horror fantasy podcast about The Magnus Institute which investigates paranormal goings on. One of the entities is 'The Burried' which will manifest and literally trap it's victims underground, taking cavers, and urbexers alot, crushing them in a tunnel which just keeps getting smaller.

For those who have listened, what did you think? And has it given you an extra chill when you do go underground? For me I do find it in the back of my head whenever I go underground now. I confess I come with an active imagination and quite bad claustrophobia/cliethrophobia (because sure when you find small spaces hard, why not go underground under millions of tonnes of rock...) which means I'm often on an adreneline pump whenever I set foot underground.

For those who haven't listened, it's good, well written.

I'm just curious
Most people here couldn’t care less about the supernatural but personally I love seeing things like this, stories and folklore made from creepy places

I’ll definitely be having a listen 👍