real time web analytics
Report - - The ups and downs of exploring Teesside Steel - a summary of the efforts 2018 - 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The ups and downs of exploring Teesside Steel - a summary of the efforts 2018 - 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for posting this though your pics arn't showing (would love to see them) the first set are mind, this brings back many happy memories for me i spent hundreds of hours exploring the works it helped as they were on my doorstep and my one huge regret was i didnt do much more. Its the old old story they will be here forever i will get round to it but never did, i am glad i did what i did though. Most of my wanderings were done when the place was live which in some respects security were'nt really around all that much it seemed easier to go unnoticed once the place started to close down security really got active. It is hard to believe that most of it has gone now i miss the sights noises smells etc happy days.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Don't understand why shit holes get so much attention but one of the best Explores of the decade hardly anyone went

Because it's not a walk in the park mate, you're average goon would shit his pants at the scale of the site and the depth of the explore. They probably don't even know what happened there.

Thanks for posting this though your pics arn't showing (would love to see them) the first set are mind,

Yeah same here

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Goose x1 ha. Love it.

Likewise would love to see the later photos but not showing for me either. Amazing place. Great read though mate.

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic work there i'm just sorry i couldnt have been there for one of your visits would have loved a final look at the OHP. I can't believe you didnt get up the DL tower thats a shame though you more than made up for it with the other areas. I'm tempted to dig out some of my wanderings over the years. Thanks for posting these amazing pics top notch indeed.