real time web analytics
Report - - Tolworth Tower [January 2024] | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tolworth Tower [January 2024]

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

nebulousbytes

28DL Member
28DL Member
Built in 1963, Tolworth Tower is a 22-story high tower block that's had several denied redevelopment plans since its abandonment in the March of 2019.
This is my first report, so apologies if it's not the best! I've explored here a couple of times now! :] I went by myself both times, and never ran into security guards [although I'm sure someone there was aware of me exploring there.] It was super fun, getting to explore this place was awesome and I'm definitely going back to explore the ground floor some time soon.

Photos I took!

GD9Pkw2XIAANxrt?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The lifts on the 8th floor, and access to the roof of the Travelodge.
GD9Po2hXgAA6P-t?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

One of the office rooms on [if I recall correctly] floor 16. Directly below this was the lift power supply room!

GD9PnJqXEAEgMJm?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
20240116_090127.jpg

The generators in the lift power supply room.
GD9Pp_ZXsAACIc7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
GD9PoFqWAAAbOV0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

These pictures aren't of anything special, I just thought they looked nice.
GD9Pu06WYAADzqr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
GD9PvrnXQAAEHE7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Floor 22, and a peek at the floor 23 power room - I was too scared to climb up there fully as I was there by myself, but hopefully I'll be able to build up the courage to get up there next time!

GD9PxYnW0AAvVFk?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
GD9P0HSXQAAWE2g?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

And last but certainly not least, the floor 22 rooftop + the view!!

If I've done anything wrong here, please feel free to let me know - this is my first time writing a proper report on this kind of stuff, but I tried sticking to the rules as best as I could and using other peoples' reports as examples.

Seffy

Staff member
This is a good first report, you’ve nailed the structure and what not. Have you got any more photos from the roof itself? I.e of the view? That plays a big part in high stuff reports really.
Also a location in the title too - location as in town/city. I can add that for you if you would rather, just need to know where it is. Is it Surbiton? :)

nebulousbytes

28DL Member
28DL Member
haven't got any more roof photos yet, but i'm planning on going back soon and getting more pictures! it's in tolworth, which is pretty close to surbiton :] thank you so much for the feedback

Seffy

Staff member
haven't got any more roof photos yet, but i'm planning on going back soon and getting more pictures! it's in tolworth, which is pretty close to surbiton :] thank you so much for the feedback
Sure. Will leave it there for now and when you go back to get more photos, drop me a message and we can get them added to the report :)

nebulousbytes

28DL Member
28DL Member
Built in 1963, Tolworth Tower is a 22-story high tower block that's had several denied redevelopment plans since its abandonment in the March of 2019.
This is my first report, so apologies if it's not the best! I've explored here a couple of times now! :] I went by myself both times, and never ran into security guards [although I'm sure someone there was aware of me exploring there.] It was super fun, getting to explore this place was awesome and I'm definitely going back to explore the ground floor some time soon.

Photos I took!

GD9Pkw2XIAANxrt?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The lifts on the 8th floor, and access to the roof of the Travelodge.
GD9Po2hXgAA6P-t?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

One of the office rooms on [if I recall correctly] floor 16. Directly below this was the lift power supply room!

GD9PnJqXEAEgMJm?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

20240116_090127.jpg

The generators in the lift power supply room.
GD9Pp_ZXsAACIc7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

GD9PoFqWAAAbOV0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

These pictures aren't of anything special, I just thought they looked nice.
GD9Pu06WYAADzqr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

GD9PvrnXQAAEHE7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Floor 22, and a peek at the floor 23 power room - I was too scared to climb up there fully as I was there by myself, but hopefully I'll be able to build up the courage to get up there next time!

GD9PxYnW0AAvVFk?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

GD9P0HSXQAAWE2g?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

And last but certainly not least, the floor 22 rooftop + the view!!

If I've done anything wrong here, please feel free to let me know - this is my first time writing a proper report on this kind of stuff, but I tried sticking to the rules as best as I could and using other peoples' reports as examples.
So, I tried to get some more view photos, but my way in was sealed up. Thought I got caught by someone, but it turns out it was just someone who lived in the Northpoint
Tower. They were kind enough to let me in to get some pictures of the ground floor! They said I could come back in the morning to get access to the roof, since it was too dark out.
20240418_230751.jpg
20240418_230736.jpg
20240418_230816.jpg
20240418_230739.jpg

Not the best pics since I was in a rush, but at least I could get some before I had to leave :]

Seffy

Staff member
So, I tried to get some more view photos, but my way in was sealed up. Thought I got caught by someone, but it turns out it was just someone who lived in the Northpoint
Tower. They were kind enough to let me in to get some pictures of the ground floor! They said I could come back in the morning to get access to the roof, since it was too dark out.
20240418_230751.jpg

20240418_230736.jpg

20240418_230816.jpg

20240418_230739.jpg

Not the best pics since I was in a rush, but at least I could get some before I had to leave :]
I’ll add them to the main report. Hopefully you can get back in and get to the roof. I’m impressed they actually said they would let you up to the roof !