real time web analytics
Tonedale Mill and Tone works, Wellington - July 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Tonedale Mill and Tone works, Wellington - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Lovely set of images, up there with one of my favorites.

Hate to admit it mate, but some explores were a lifetime ago. Cane Hill/Severalls/West Park/Pyestock were 17 years ago ffs

I think first went here with Sinnerman in 2009 maybe. The dye works was still being used to store stuff back then as found newspapers from the week before inside!

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
I think first went here with Sinnerman in 2009 maybe. The dye works was still being used to store stuff back then as found newspapers from the week before inside!

I still remember it popping up back then and everyone being amazed at what was there!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Cracking piece of millage. Opening shot fab. Didnt expect so much inside and out. Great report. With loads to admire. :<3

Webbs0710

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That looks phenomenal, it's cool to see some of the stuff I missed out on due to being removed over the years, great job!
Lovely set that, I must get here before its too late but it always seems "just that bit too far"
Great pics of this classic mate, such a nice place and one that is still on my list to see!
Get down here and get it done if you can, council have some funding to work on it, with a CPO potentially as well so may not be a walk on much longer