real time web analytics
Question - - Turner brothers asbestos security | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Turner brothers asbestos security

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZenoExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've seen there's a security hut at TBA, does anyone know if they patrol the site?

It'd also be appreciated if someone told me the whereabouts of cameras onsite

Thanks

Stumpy_UX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don’t have those answers, but I’d just go for it. Likely the worst thing that will happen is security tell you to leave.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been in here, didn't see any cameras or security but i did find an open door into the main building which i thought was the most recent way in, i spent a few hours in and only when i went to leave realised the same door had been locked from outside :rofl i must have been inside with them and missed them somehow (had to climb out of a small window and drop off a ledge to get back out)

ZenoExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been in here, didn't see any cameras or security but i did find an open door into the main building which i thought was the most recent way in, i spent a few hours in and only when i went to leave realised the same door had been locked from outside :rofl i must have been inside with them and missed them somehow (had to climb out of a small window and drop off a ledge to get back out)
Seems like quite the experience I'll have to watch out for mysterious door lockers then

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hope that people who explore this place wear adequate masks and a HazMat suit. Asbestos is seriously deadly!

mingerocket

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I hope that people who explore this place wear adequate masks and a HazMat suit. Asbestos is seriously deadly!
The rigmarole we have to go through at work to remove and dispose of a single asbestos gasket is a nightmare, and for a good reason too. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a factory that used to produce the stuff.

ZenoExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They've since done a clean up project, as they're going to demolish the rest of the site. I'd still take caution though

waveydave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had to go find security after my car was locked in the carpark. We saw the seca hut as we arrived so was just turning the car around. While doing so someone locked the bloody gate behind us. Seca didnt want to move from his armchair and tv but was friendly enough

ZenoExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had to go find security after my car was locked in the carpark. We saw the seca hut as we arrived so was just turning the car around. While doing so someone locked the bloody gate behind us. Seca didnt want to move from his armchair and tv but was friendly enough
Cheers for the info bro, will keep this in mind πŸ‘πŸ‘

Who has read this thread (Total: 187) View details