real time web analytics
Report - - Wear Mill, Stockport, Dec 20 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wear Mill, Stockport, Dec 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Enjoyed that report and glad you got it done anyway after being let down by the lying twat. :thumb
It's always to see a mill, a nice mix of day and night pics there. The fake bomb is interesting.
Seeing that old bus station brings back a bit of nostalgia, takes me back 25 years! Getting off the 192 and waiting in the cold for the 383 or 384.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Enjoyed that report and glad you got it done anyway after being let down by the lying twat. :thumb
It's always to see a mill, a nice mix of day and night pics there. The fake bomb is interesting.
Seeing that old bus station brings back a bit of nostalgia, takes me back 25 years! Getting off the 192 and waiting in the cold for the 383 or 384.
The 192 was voted worst bus route in the U.K. in FHM magazine on a sat night you can see why.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Interesting, haven't seen one of these before - I expect you've looked it up but there's something similar shown in Graces Guide.

yeah i saw the one on graces similar. I was surprised to see that all in there which made for a pleasant surprise.

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Some nice angles i'd not seen the mill from :thumb The viaduct over the later part of the mill is quite imposing isn't it.

Were you able to take a look into the wheel-pit?

(Ahh...the 192 fight-bus. Memories of shuttling between Volts and 21's in town o_O)

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Some nice angles i'd not seen the mill from :thumb The viaduct over the later part of the mill is quite imposing isn't it.

Were you able to take a look into the wheel-pit?

(Ahh...the 192 fight-bus. Memories of shuttling between Volts and 21's in town o_O)

no we gave it a stellar effort but needs a bit more jiggery pokey i’ll keep an eye on it and see what I can do.