real time web analytics
What shoes do we all wear urbexing? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What shoes do we all wear urbexing?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Whatever shoes or trainers I'm about to throw out and walking/work boots when required.

SpiderMonkey

BrushMonkey
Staff member
These have never let me down.

Passed down to me from @Exploring with Andy

Thanks mate x

1000019229.jpg

RazorSix6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Karrimor Mount Mids. Love em. Hate to think how many miles i've done over the years with Karrimors on my trotters. I also wear Airwalk Brock skaters. Nice and flat, flexible, warm, and reliably silent.

MacMan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got a pair of basic Dunlop safety boots a few months ago, they cost £25 and have steel toe caps, chunky penetration resistant soles and have also proven to be waterproof up to depths of a few inches. They are excellent exploring boots and because they’re cheap I don’t mind them getting covered in all the usual munge, and they can be easily hosed down outside. Only drawbacks are they’re not the most comfortable for walking long distances and clumsy for climbing.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I got a pair of basic Dunlop safety boots a few months ago, they cost £25 and have steel toe caps, chunky penetration resistant soles and have also proven to be waterproof up to depths of a few inches. They are excellent exploring boots and because they’re cheap I don’t mind them getting covered in all the usual munge, and they can be easily hosed down outside. Only drawbacks are they’re not the most comfortable for walking long distances and clumsy for climbing.
Whole back of my heel has been skinned by my Dunlops after a 30km walk I did a few weeks ago, really no good for long walks at all lmao, better for the needle ridden derps I’d say

MacMan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whole back of my heel has been skinned by my Dunlops after a 30km walk I did a few weeks ago, really no good for long walks at all lmao, better for the needle ridden derps I’d say
Ouch yeah wouldn’t fancy walking that type of distance in them. I tend to just keep them in the car and only don them when embarking on an explore. Thankfully most Scottish derps outside the cities don’t have needles lying around, the main risks are broken glass and nails. Explored a few sites around Manchester last year and was shocked by the amount of needles in them.

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Ouch yeah wouldn’t fancy walking that type of distance in them. I tend to just keep them in the car and only don them when embarking on an explore. Thankfully most Scottish derps outside the cities don’t have needles lying around, the main risks are broken glass and nails. Explored a few sites around Manchester last year and was shocked by the amount of needles in them.
liverpool is scattered with needles, the easier it is to get in the more needles! that’s the rule of thumb