real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Woolton Hall (permission visit) August 2020

It's quite long, but so much to take in.

Video - care home ww2.

Video - Untouched Train Graveyard

Video - Columbia Theater in Kentucky

Was able to take a tour of a theater that had been closed since the 80s. Work had been done here and there but most of the stuff in the theater was left behind after they closed. Check out the video and give a subacr

received_4110393925698394.jpeg

Video - Abandoned St Kenelm's church Dorset #urbex #history #hidden

Abandoned St Kenelm's church Dorset #urbex #history #hidden

Video - Exploring WW1 - WW2 Laboratories Dorest #Abandoned #Dorest

Exploring WW1 - WW2 Laboratories Dorest #Abandoned #Dorest

Video - Poole RAF Fuel Depot (Depot 225) - December 2019

Video - RAF Upwood - May 2020

Hi All

I just got back into urban exploring and took a day visit to RAF Upwood, also being into video production along with drones with a strong background in photography I made a video and wanted to share with all. This site is due to be demolished very soon!!!
Now I am planning to male more of these videos from other sites.
Drop suggestions of large sites that are worth a visit and I will try and get there and make a video

Equipment used:
Canon 5D IV
Samyang 14mm f2.8
DJI Ronin S
DJI Mavic 2 Pro

** Please Note: This video is NOT monetized and I get no money from the production of these videos, I just have the equipment and enjoy creating and sharing **

Last edited:

Video - Cliffe house, Old reform school for boys, Leeds

In 1929 Leeds City Council received a gift in the form of Cliff House, also known as Western Flatts, from Stephen Cliff, one of Joseph Cliff’s 14 children. Joseph Cliff & Sons were brick manufacturers and along with the Burmantofts Pottery Company they formed Leeds Fireclay Company
Cliff House dates from 1846 and is noted for its staircase and mosaic floor where it is said a famous racehorse is buried. Between 1966 and when it closed on the 31st August 1998 the building was known as Newcliffe House School, a Community Special School.
Joseph Cliff was well known in Leeds for his business enterprises, and he was also a councillor for the Hunslet Ward. He was influential in establishing the Upper and Lower Wortley Cemetery and Chapel in Oldfield Lane.
Walter Cliff offered land to the council to form Lower Wortley Recreation Ground (now Western Flatts Park) in 1902. His brother, Stephen, donated the house and grounds in 1929. The family believed in the creation of parks as beneficial to the health of work people.

Video - PORTH-Y-FELIN / Goverment House Anglesey Feb 20

I visited this place last year so went back again hoping for some arial shots but it was to windy. Not much to see it's just a burnt out shell

House of circa 1849, built by Mr Rigby, contractor of the Holyhead breakwater for use of Mr Dobson, the resident engineer of Holyhead breakwater. Originally known as Government House, it was used for some years as the harbourmasters residence.