real time web analytics
Information - - 10,000 Lumen DIY Torch | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - 10,000 Lumen DIY Torch

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Highly unlikely to actually be 10,000 lumens but its pretty bloody bright and quite easy/cheap to make.

In action.

How to.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Assuming hes not wrong about how much the LED costs, looks to be about £30 so roughly the same but I guess you get the added bonus of building it. Prob better to just buy off the shelf though...

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
One thought, why did he solder the batteries together; how the hell will he recharge the damn thing?!?

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Has anyone got a skyray, is it any good?, I just ordered one offa Ebay with 9 x T6 leds in the hope that I can diffuse the light for video.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone got a skyray, is it any good?, I just ordered one offa Ebay with 9 x T6 leds in the hope that I can diffuse the light for video.

I always fancied one but didn"t risk it in the end due to the iffy reviews.

Currently using the Nitecore TM15 but it"s only a genuine 2450 Lumens on max ;) As used in Middleton mine report

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I always fancied one but didn"t risk it in the end due to the iffy reviews.

Currently using the Nitecore TM15 but it"s only a genuine 2450 Lumens on max ;) As used in Middleton mine report
similar sort of idea, looks awesome and a similar build and lumination with the 4 16850 cells.
it takes some shit to light middleton up..last I was there Maniac brought this along ..bit like Ghostbusters:)