real time web analytics
A formal hello! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A formal hello!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

scruffbag.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all.
You can call me scruffbag or scruff for short. I am 24 years old, mainly Oxfordshire based, and glad to be here.
I’m a long time lurker of this site, so I figured it’s time I finally sign up to make myself an account. I have been interested/actively pursuing urban exploration for around 7 years now. During my time I’ve mainly explored ruins, abandoned houses, the occasional hotel, and whatever else that’s interests me. Some of these I will post about once I’ve found my way around here. I’m looking forward to being involved and getting to know the community here and I really wanted to introduce myself & say hi! :)

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

Sounds like you are starting off here the right way and might have read the 'survival guide'. Be sure to read the sticky about report posting too.

Looking forward to seeing your take on some sites.

Have fun and stay safe.

scruffbag.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yo !
Oxfordshire is right next door to me but I have explored so little there.
Few of the places round here that I have been to have either been taken under refurbishment or fully demolished! But it will be awesome to see what else is around and find some new adventures!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey all.
You can call me scruffbag or scruff for short. I am 24 years old, mainly Oxfordshire based, and glad to be here.
I’m a long time lurker of this site, so I figured it’s time I finally sign up to make myself an account. I have been interested/actively pursuing urban exploration for around 7 years now. During my time I’ve mainly explored ruins, abandoned houses, the occasional hotel, and whatever else that’s interests me. Some of these I will post about once I’ve found my way around here. I’m looking forward to being involved and getting to know the community here and I really wanted to introduce myself & say hi! :)

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻