real time web analytics
A new dynamic duo in York has arrived!! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A new dynamic duo in York has arrived!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jam-scabam

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heyah, I'm James, and me and my friend Lauren. (Lauren and I, for anyone who cares) are planning on doing some exploring in York in February as we'll be in the area.

I currently have absolutely no experience in any capacity aside from hiking ngl, and therefore have clue how to scout out potential locations aside from spending copious amounts of hours on google maps.
I'm gonna sift through some of the ones people have already posted just as a stepping on point first of course. But I'd love to figure out the bets ways to find my own.

Any cool hints or tips or expert advice or any advice on what i should look out for or where i should start would be much appreciated.
Pray for me
-James

Last edited:

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, to be honest there really isn’t a trick to the hobby, the best way to find new places is to just get out there and look for them. I’d definitely recommend giving the survival guide a read, it’s full of tips that will help you to get you started.

Happy exploring :thumb