real time web analytics
abandon buildings around paignton and totnes? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

abandon buildings around paignton and totnes?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jadeyxxx

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey guys,
i recently moved to Totnes devon and i would really like to go exploring again.
i love abandon buildings but i haven't seemed to find any apart from the old dairy factory in Totnes but that now has cameras and dogs. do you guys have any recommendations for abandoned buildings near me that aren't a huge hassle to find and get into?
thanks xxx

iwben

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi jadey I'm in a similar boat, ive recently moved to ashburton into temporary accommodation which is now being sold so gonna have to move within the area again but really would like to venture out exploring, if you hear of anywhere and fancy some company drop me a line.
ben

Godge

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Jadey, have a look at Blackborough House, a massive abandoned mansion with underground tunnels and all. It's a bit out of the way but well worth it. Here's a vid of my visit with friends from a couple of months back:

If you do go, watch out for the caravan out front (security) and cameras dotted about. Not sure if the cameras are actually live or just a deterrent and they also just seem to cover the driveway, but there's other ways in.

I'm also fairly new to urbex and looking for new places and people to explore with so if any locals know of anywhere and don't mind me tagging along let me know!

mexistorm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey guys,
i recently moved to Totnes devon and i would really like to go exploring again.
i love abandon buildings but i haven't seemed to find any apart from the old dairy factory in Totnes but that now has cameras and dogs. do you guys have any recommendations for abandoned buildings near me that aren't a huge hassle to find and get into?
thanks xxx
Hi I'm totnes too. If you know of any local please let me know

Who has read this thread (Total: 147) View details