real time web analytics
Abandoned buildings , tunnels and places in south Yorkshire | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Abandoned buildings , tunnels and places in south Yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Paul dickinson

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm wondering anyone can help with some new locations in south Yorkshire please.
Places I visited---- lovely Chappell , Ellington tunnel , fifth brown medical centre , Clayton hospital in Wakefield'. Looking some new locations would be great :) thanks

photobox50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to do the Firth & Brown medical centre if you wanted to get a small group together?
Not found any new sites in Yorkshire.
There is mention of the York hospital that closed in 2014 Bootham?

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Have you used the locations map? If you check that out and cross reference it against reports, it gives you a decent idea of what there is and what's likely to be open :thumb

photobox50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm just not confident of doing the explores alone.
I generally feel better if there are others around.
Roughly know where it is.

LHeart

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to do the Firth & Brown medical centre if you wanted to get a small group together?
Not found any new sites in Yorkshire.
There is mention of the York hospital that closed in 2014 Bootham?
Bootham is still used by the admin staff - I know because both my mum and I used to work there!

poppy_rigby

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm wondering anyone can help with some new locations in south Yorkshire please.
Places I visited---- lovely Chappell , Ellington tunnel , fifth brown medical centre , Clayton hospital in Wakefield'. Looking some new locations would be great :) thanks
Where there security or anything at those places?

Who has read this thread (Total: 177) View details