real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned cars in asfalt mine Switzerland - October 2023 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned cars in asfalt mine Switzerland - October 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urban Survival

28DL Member
28DL Member
We explored a huge asfalt mine in switzerland. there are about 40 old vw's stored. its incredible!

This mine is abandoned since the 80's. there are a lot of old stuff in it. take a oxigen meter with you, the air is bad. also a map of the mine is required, the mine needs some hours to explore. :)

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_3000.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
I wonder if the air is very dry ? Are they actually there for long term storage ? The steering wheel is mouldy though

Maybe he cannot afford a barn :lol

Urban Survival

28DL Member
28DL Member
I wonder if the air is very dry ? Are they actually there for long term storage ? The steering wheel is mouldy though

Maybe he cannot afford a barn :lol
Hi
The air is very humid and everywhere on the ceiling there are drops of water. The ventilation has not been in operation for years.

Urban Survival

28DL Member
28DL Member
Interesting collection, I've seen this pop up on Facebook on various VW pages this week.

Got any more pics of the green and white beetles that are next to each other please?

Thanks in advance
Hi
ive done not so much of pictures, but i have some videos, but im new here and not shure if i can post here links to that videos on tik tok? there you see all cars and also a part of the mine. thanks for a feedback :)

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We explored a huge asfalt mine in switzerland. there are about 40 old vw's stored. its incredible!

This mine is abandoned since the 80's. there are a lot of old stuff in it. take a oxigen meter with you, the air is bad. also a map of the mine is required, the mine needs some hours to explore. :)

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_3000.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG
What is the substance asfalt that was mined here?

Fido Dido's Cousin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Those cars are surprisingly not too rotten by the looks of it, if it is humid in there I won't imagine them lasting too long.

Who has read this thread (Total: 178) View details