Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned factory , Stourbridge , 12-10-07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Abandoned factory , Stourbridge , 12-10-07

Dr Zoidberg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know a few people have been here before but I was out doing some other photography today so I thought I'd pop in and get some new photos.

It's a very short walk from the town centre and access isn't problematic. It's pretty well trashed and has been empty for as long as I can remember but it has a nice atmosphere and is well worth a look.

Heading in.

P1040825.jpg

Main hall.

P1040837.jpg

One of the many fuse boxes.

P1040831.jpg

Let there be light.

P1040827.jpg

A spot of colour.

P1040844.jpg

Offices.

P1040852.jpg

Obligatory toilet shot.

P1040853.jpg

P1040854.jpg

Wonder why this was left?

P1040863.jpg

Stores.

P1040859.jpg

P1040862.jpg

There's also couple of metal chimneys complete with a ladder that gets you a nice view but it's very conspicuous so I didn't bother today , and unfortunately my photos of them have a wonderful blurred quality so I'll give them a miss.

Attachments