real time web analytics
Report - - Accidentally locked in. Oct 2009 Northern New England | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Accidentally locked in. Oct 2009 Northern New England

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CaptainJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Secure Ward,

I hadn't planned on going alone but that’s the way it worked out. My friends weren’t available, and due to my own Very Dark workplace related attitude a solo trip was probably just what I needed.

out1-1.jpg

As per my usually MO I entered miday through and active area. This one had some modest efforts to pasteurize its previous use.
whitehall.jpg

The door was unlocked leading to the unused secured wing. I went inside and carefully pulled the door closed to cover any evidence I had entered. The bolt clicking home did not particularly resonate in my skull as I was stoked on getting in.

LongHall1.jpg

Bars leading from the active area into the secure center

bars2.jpg

OLD2.jpg

The walls here are covered with patient painted murals. Most surprisingly calm and pastoral

panda.jpg

The annotations on the bars reminded me of a altzimers apartment I saw in a nursing home

bars3.jpg

After using the non functioning facility I cam to the dull realization that the door I hoped to exit by was locked from the other side.

OLD8.jpg

My hope was then to exit into the electrified barbed wire courtyard where Arntzville and I had made an entry a couple of years before.

electricwire1.jpg

10. Alas that opening had been long ago discovered and resolutely sealed. Eventually I found my way to the sub basement and entrance to an active area.

OLD4.jpg

. Fortunately it was the lunch hour and I was able to exit through a loading dock into another grim courtyard

out2.jpg

Surprisingly the whole almost locked in scenario thrilled me. Now I lust for a return to this old place before it is totally overtaken by antiseptic renovations

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details