real time web analytics
Report - - AEI Cableworks Deep Shelter, Northfleet - February 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - AEI Cableworks Deep Shelter, Northfleet - February 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hello & welcome to 28dl. Well done on your persistent and very muddy shot lol, worth the explore though, nice job. And congrats on 1st report.
Are these Gravesend? they look like AEI tunnels Northfleet in places. If they are Gravesend, I wouldnt mind a look as Im close to there.

Chenelle sean

CS.TV can find us on Twitter Instagram and snap:)
28DL Full Member
Hello & welcome to 28dl. Well done on your persistent and very muddy shot lol, worth the explore though, nice job. And congrats on 1st report.
Are these Gravesend? they look like AEI tunnels Northfleet in places. If they are Gravesend, I wouldnt mind a look as Im close to there.
Thank youuuu lool someone dropped us the oin point and it came under graves and I did see a northfleet sign if that helps :) it took us a while to find the actual tunnel as the pin point took us to flats right by the tunnels

Chenelle sean

CS.TV can find us on Twitter Instagram and snap:)
28DL Full Member
Sorry they are the northfleet as an admin just said they had put the correct name on my post

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
good effort and first report. got there in the end with the photos :thumb. I thought this would have been well sealed by now but seems to keep hanging on. I wonder when they will make a starty with development of the land.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Been like that for many years now. Its prime development land so if it hasn't happened by now I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Things were meant to push on around the time of the summert party we had here. The developers were to seal off the tunnels with no possible access and the locals all kicked off. Maybe that stopped work from progressing. I was sure the planning had been granted though. Prior to that there was no one really bothered about the land.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Things were meant to push on around the time of the summert party we had here. The developers were to seal off the tunnels with no possible access and the locals all kicked off. Maybe that stopped work from progressing. I was sure the planning had been granted though. Prior to that there was no one really bothered about the land.
Two weeks after the party MP Adam Holloway visited, the council was considering saving them, and our local environmentalist counsellor took him there. They wanted to save these and parts of the old Rosherville Gardens . Im not sure of any updates, but building was postponed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 315) View details