real time web analytics
Allo all :)) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Allo all :))

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good evening all, hope your well!
I'm currently living in Aberystrwyth so you already know i'm close owt to lots of mines!
I explored a lot back in high school and then took a few years off, and thankfully picked back up again at the start of last year when i met my new fella as he's big on it! He joked saying i should make a youtube channel documenting but i feel that i explore for the enjoyment of myself not others so i feel here is a much better place to document with pictures instead lol, after following here for a few years reading reports and using for referance i've finally got around to making an account!
Ontop of mines as said before I love industrial sites and reminance of military sites. I broke my old phone so i've lost a metric ton of photos so armmed with my old explore map pins im gonna try and start it again, first i will have a look at what i have left snd try and back date some posts if i have enough photos though!
Either way, thank you for reading!
Immy

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL.

Plenty of mills, mines and military around Aber (I lived not so far away many years ago and occasionally work just along the coast.

Have a read throught the sticky guide to report posting. Note that the thing that catches most people out is that you have to 'insert' the images not just upload them. You'll see from the guide that reports don't need lots of photos (and recently some reports have been jam full of repetitive images...too many is probably worse than too few), Some well chosen photos and some history will do...but some descripive text about your actual experience is good if you decide to include it.

Any questions about the way things work round here then ask away.

ick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28DL.

Plenty of mills, mines and military around Aber (I lived not so far away many years ago and occasionally work just along the coast.

Have a read throught the sticky guide to report posting. Note that the thing that catches most people out is that you have to 'insert' the images not just upload them. You'll see from the guide that reports don't need lots of photos (and recently some reports have been jam full of repetitive images...too many is probably worse than too few), Some well chosen photos and some history will do...but some descripive text about your actual experience is good if you decide to include it.

Any questions about the way things work round here then ask away.
Hi Tigger,
Thank you for the warm welcome,
That's great to know, I haven't got many millitary pins around here so i shall definately be sure to find some quickly!
I shall keep that in mind as that sounds definately like something that i would do!
Thank you again!