real time web analytics
Report - - Alloa Darkie, Alloa, Scotland, Aug 17. | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Alloa Darkie, Alloa, Scotland, Aug 17.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
I hope some of you are running 4k screens.. even the fake ones, cos Imgur, while more solid than Photophucket, leaves these 450D Canon shot images sitting huge, out on their scrotums.... outer labias... whichever you prefer...

This culvert was kinda found by mistake. Id not realised it was there for 9 months, stumbled upon it when i went into the bushes to take a lash. 8ft dia infall. Anything that size up here is worth looking at, in this case especially given it runs a good way under the centre of the town... which is quite old.

Back with local draining champions, we climbed down into what proved to be about a mile of corrogated steel piping, a type of tunnel construction ive found out recently is common in Scotland, in this case, with many twists and turns.

After it chucked a few knee deep bits at us, it casually descended. Nice slide.
45OskU0.jpg

N as such i suppose i was ok with this. Linoleum Lade in Kirkcaldy would remain unchallenged.

Even when-after 200m.... when we found the old unmortered stone section with the dirty burst sewer.
OzNMs3f.jpg

Full on bogroll coral bloom burst.
OnonQjL.jpg

Good old Scots Stone Dyke here.
qQl07HW.jpg

r7t4r8N.jpg

In due course the floor dropped away in front of this sewer overflow as the main trunk sank in headroom. I stopped as the silt and debris built up prior to the left hand RCP dump saw the water level ahead up over my hip waders while the ceiling height lowered. So we turned back cos im a lazy fuck.

WOu6PWh.jpg

Last edited: