Web
Analytics
Report - - Amesbury Tower Crane 2 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Amesbury Tower Crane 2

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited here again with Stumpy for some photography practice.

Overall the best pictures were taken with a simple fixed 50mm large aperture lens. It helped the focussing problems and reduced exposure time / slower ISO. The only problem is some reflection within the lens, you can see this clearly in the fourth picture...

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7384.jpg

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Amesbury Tower Crane 2 - REPORT

I'm going to keep it for a while. Just got a F1.8 lens that helps a lot at night, plus the whole setup was quite expensive, I can't afford to sell it or buy another. I'm just getting to grips with aperture and its' impact on other settings now.

I was seriously looking at getting another camera, but all the research either points to a powershot, that gets great reviews (but I already have one) or a DSLR, ditto. I wouldn't mind a go of a D50 side by side though for comparison.