real time web analytics
Any ideas | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Any ideas

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Josh Price Visuls

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey!

I love in the Farnham / aldershot area and was wondering if anyone’s got any good locations To share?

I feel like if done all the main ones and a d struggling to find any more!

Cheers in advance!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Use the search box.

Asking for locations to be handed to you on a plate isn't really how it works around here.

Josh Price Visuls

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been using the search thread for ages now, Didn't think there was harm in asking but obviously there is hahah

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I’ve been using the search thread for ages now, Didn't think there was harm in asking but obviously there is hahah

It happens a lot and is always met with the same response.

The only thing I can suggest is get on that Internet, Google maps, whatever, and start digging as that's how new places get found.

Urbulon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hate it when people state the obvious, but have you tried getting in the car and thoroughly explore the area by driving down roads that you havent been down before? Getting out and about is one of the main ways I have discovered places of interest but I have the added advantage of being a Lorry Driver so in 20 year theres not many places I havent been in the UK. Also get on Streetmap and look at the OS maps for your area.

Josh Price Visuls

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I only get one day off a week pretty much so don’t really have the time to just go and have a random drive about annoyingly :(

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Well that was a fun read, maybe if you have been places share those in form of a pictorial report then we can see you are not here just to blag locations for your epici youtube or insta page