real time web analytics
Question - - Anyone around London? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone around London?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Morgloups

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this city and I'm looking for (an) exploring partner(s) as going alone could be dangerous.
I already have a reasonable amount of experience in the urbex scene and some ideas for spots to explore
So, if anyone wanna build a team or plan an explore around here hit me up! I'm open to all suggestions!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Welcome mate, I liked your Switzerland stuff.

What stuff you into? Im up north so a bit far but if you find somthing on site you like you could ask if someone wants to join you.

I think there must be a London group on site you could join, click the 3 bars in top left and click groups.

Ant-the-m4nc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man. I’m central London based. Newbie to the site. Have some urbex behind me but mainly just buildings. I’m a trained medic, if you want someone to tag along with. Hopefully can keep us safe and you fill us in with your experience.

rryanurbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey man - im also london based so lmk if you want me to come along- idk many spots n would love company

naughtygrouseywouse

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in Watford so pretty close, done a few ex railway lines and stations and old stadiums solo mainly. Been nearly solo the entire time so would definately be up for being part of a group of sorts!

AbandonHope

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'd love to join too! I'm in Kent so London area is fine. I've done a few easy places and some in Devon/Cornwall but would love to explore more in the south east/London. Would ideally love to join a little group!

PhoenixZero

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in Watford so pretty close, done a few ex railway lines and stations and old stadiums solo mainly. Been nearly solo the entire time so would definately be up for being part of a group of sorts!

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in London (near Watford) just outside of Harrow.

I'm a long time lurker of these forums I'm keen on improving my photography so would be happy to be part of a team so we can help each other out (I'm also first aid trained so can offer some medical support if needed)

PM me if you don't mind adding me to your group