real time web analytics
Question - - Anyone close to portsmouth | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone close to portsmouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nick356

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Buildings/industrial/caves (if there open). Been trying to find the route into portsdown tunnels. How about you?

Nick356

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well I’ve been told of an entrance to some tunnels at the front of portsdown hill That’s all I know. Haven’t been there yet. I’ve been up the chalk pits to look about but couldn’t find anything.

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The only ones that are accessible at the moment are the fuel bunkers/tunnels am d Southwick tunnels which are owned by ucap airsoft there's 5 known entrances to the fuel bunker 3 of which are fully sealed and one I'm trying to locate and one that is open, there's also a deep shelter set of tunnels which have recently been sealed back up which I know of the entrance and currently awaiting them to be reopened by someone lol most of the tunnel complexes in portsdown are fully sealed but there are a few not alot of people know about and also a few vent shafts which lead down to them but are really really right fits