real time web analytics
Question - - Anyone in Aberdeen today? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone in Aberdeen today?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Emma Connor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Currently in Aberdeen working and heading home late tonight. Anyone fancy going out and checking out some stuff tonight?

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I'm in Aberdeen fairly regularly, some nice places to visit. Not there at the moment though.

But I suppose if someone even asked if someone was playing out in my home town today I'd probably not have replied as I'm busy.

For some reason there aren't many active explorers in Scotland, which is a shame as there are a wealth of locations, hope you get something done :thumb

JohnSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm part of the scotland crew currently.

Yeah, Scotland is packed with places, very unexplored in terms of the rest of the UK. Maybe it is the weather...

Emma Connor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't tend to post too much on here, mainly because I'm lazy but yeah there is so much here that hasn't been discovered yet

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I tend to visit somewhere every time I head up to Aberdeen, or when I get stuck there for a few days.

Now do less risky stuff on my way up as being caught and charged with breach of the pease would be very expensive for me. A friend was caught a few years ago and spent the weekend in jail, and was successfully prosecuted after many court appearances, so much for no trespass laws in Scotland, don't need them when they have BoP ;)

Imo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I struggle to find place s around no the area due to high security or been mysteriously burned down anyone got any suggestions lf places that remain?

Markdas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I moved back to Aberdeenshire this year after working overseas for about 10 years! I was on here many many years ago......probably 2007/8 I think but would love to finally get into some decent exploring with some more experienced UErs.....cheers Mark