real time web analytics
Anything in SOUTH DEVON | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anything in SOUTH DEVON

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

shelli.kemp

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well if you've done that one a lot of us haven't so be happy for that :) used to be the capital for hotel here but so many got knocked down :(
Yeah, the school is up by where the palace hotel used to be, was also used for police dog training. theres an abandoned old stables on the way to kingswear ive been there also.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I was at uni down that way and not loads right there, but some good stuff towards Cornwall and Somerset. Mines, train tunnels, factories, airfields etc

Zeldrea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not so much in Devon, I've been online for hours trying to find somewhere and the closest I've got is almost 2 hours away
I seem to have missed out on a load of places which have all been demolished or converted to homes. Shame

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
Not so much in Devon, I've been online for hours trying to find somewhere and the closest I've got is almost 2 hours away
I seem to have missed out on a load of places which have all been demolished or converted to homes. Shame
Which area of Devon? There are definitely places closer than that. A lot of hotels around here in Torbay have gone sadly, the best times for those were a few years ago.... But residentials and industry are still here...

Zeldrea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in starcross which is 15mins from Exeter. I've done my fair share of the well known locations such as Berry Pommeroy, blooby land when it was there, the petrol station near the orange elephant etc.

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
I live in starcross which is 15mins from Exeter. I've done my fair share of the well known locations such as Berry Pommeroy, blooby land when it was there, the petrol station near the orange elephant etc.
Pm'd, I need that petrol station for my collection lol

Zeldrea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in Devon, near Dawlish. Any places you can recommend? I've recently done the old dog food factory in marsh Barton, very eire and easy to get into! All of the meat grinders are there. I think someone MUST have been put through that at some point

Who has read this thread (Total: 386) View details