real time web analytics
Report - - Archerman - December 2021 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Archerman - December 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
This culvert covers the end of the graves park beck before coming out near home bargains. Its not that long of a tunnel, quarter of a mile maybe, probably even less. Getting down to it was slippy and steep, got a few looks too! Luckily not challenged by anyone as I swiftly climbed down to the outlet, here it is:

Turning the camera round here it goes (by the way the whole area i was stood in to take these photos outside the culvert were absolutely covered in trash, fuck people). I didnt look where it goes and continued up the culvert.

Straight in, the culvert at this section is about 5ft high (?). Quite a long section it feels like, almost seemed endless lol! (blocked artery in the bottom left xD)

Over exposed… Just infront was a small chamber, took some time to get my breath back.

Looking back, lengthy!

Blocked arteries.

Construction change! However it goes to around 4ft high here, reminds me of stoopatron like jezzyboo said.
It turns sharply left.

Little outlet sticking out the wall.

Small deep bit!

Continuing on, still stoopy? Of course it bloody is :banghead

Looking back, blue pipe letting some water through.

This is where I decided to call it a day, there was no way in hell I could make it up there, it was stupidly slippy and steep.

Turning back.

Back into pipe again, roots!

Outfall.

And this concludes the explore! A tough yet enjoyable tunnel off my list, whats next?

Video I recorded in the tunnel!

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
nice to see enjoyed the video as well theres about another 20% of the culvert past the steep sloppy bit, some nice pics there well done on getting out Draining this time of year its a stoopy one and that first section of brick pipe goes on for ever :thumb

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
nice to see enjoyed the video as well theres about another 20% of the culvert past the steep sloppy bit, some nice pics there well done on getting out Draining this time of year its a stoopy one and that first section of brick pipe goes on for ever :thumb
thanks, i also had a look at a section further up and its 2foot high by 5 foot high tunnel, yikes. there are other small sections further up you can sort of explore but they arent anything good. getting over that fence was a pain in the ass but i managed it!

FunctionDisruption

Fly
28DL Full Member
Looks like a fun crawl despite the sludge! As someone below 5ft in height this would be an easy trip for me lmao. These photos are really nice too.

Who has read this thread (Total: 141) View details