real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Are these your photos in the scotsman? 16.11.09 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Are these your photos in the scotsman? 16.11.09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capn_Polyester

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I finally got a hard copy of this evening news after someone had said they saw my photos in them. I'll be sending a sharp note for the three that they used but there are two others that people can ask for money for.

StolenPhoto02.jpg

StolenPhoto01.jpg

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Wooohoooo we're famous.

Hang on that can't be right... the Fountain Brewery was demolished ages before we explored the 90% of it that was still standing :freak

SusanTheRocket

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there

I saw your article re Woodcroft Telephone Exchange, but i see that it is now closed. I used to work there, it was my first job when i was 16 back in 1974. I was researching it and found some site that said it was built in 1958 to 1960. I am new to this thing, is there any possibility i could get copies of the photos you have published on it, please. My personal email address is [email protected].

Thanks very much

Susan Begbie

Capn_Polyester

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
heya rocket, I'll try and dig up the photos for you.

I've not been around the forum for ages because I've moved to Nelson New Zealand, where there is only one urbex site and it's totally crap so I've had to let the exploration die :banghead

SusanTheRocket

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Happy Days Capn Polyester

So your still around, that would be great, just want to do a wee bit writing about myself and my life, a sort of scrap book, i passed the exchange, I think last year and took a photo or 2 through the gate, still looks in a sorry mess from the outside. Its now 00.35 hours here in Bonnie Scotland so im off to bed, thanks for your reply, hope to hear from you at some point.

Nite Nite

SusanTheRocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details