real time web analytics
Author seeking info on Hackney buildings | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Author seeking info on Hackney buildings

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Caroline Mitchell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all

I'm a thriller author and I'm currently writing my seventh book, a crime thriller set in Shoreditch. I'm writing about a serial killer who is keeping his victims in a derelict building in or reasonably near to Hackney. I've looked on the usual sites, but unfortunately every time I find a suitable place to write about, it's earmarked for development.

Has anyone any suggestions? I'd love to find somewhere really creepy, such as an old hospital or Lunatic Asylum, but all suggestions are welcome. A derelict building would make for a great setting. If anyone wants to check me out, you can find me on Amazon, my last book was called 'The Silent Twin'. This research is for a new crime series, due to be published late in the year.

All suggestions most welcome. :-)

Ta
Caroline Mitchell

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I can't help, way too far South of Watford for a start and I struggle to understand the language. However all your books do get good reviews so have added you to my authors list for future reading :thumb

Caroline Mitchell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't help, way too far South of Watford for a start and I struggle to understand the language. However all your books do get good reviews so have added you to my authors list for future reading :thumb

Cheers for that, I hope you like them! I may just have to choose a building, and hope my readers understand if it's renovated by the time the book is published.