Web
Analytics
Report - - A Decade of Lunacy - Ten Years of Asylum Seeking | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - A Decade of Lunacy - Ten Years of Asylum Seeking

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Loved this a lot. I started work in the late 80s training in Darenth Park hospital for the mentally ill, then Stone house for a time too. The design and architecture in these buildings are amazing. Sadly all nearly gone. But this whole thread a joy to read :thumb

Absolutely brilliant mate. I haven't come across an abandoned asylum that's in such good condition as a few of those photos, must have been amazing to come across something that's literally had time stand still! Thanks for sharing :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dweeb Noteworthy Reports 26