real time web analytics
Report - - Baltimore Tower, London - January 2015 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Baltimore Tower, London - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Baltimore Tower in London is being built and currently stands at less than half the completed height but still offered great views over Canary Wharf, including One Canada Square, London’s second tallest building amongst London’s financial district.

We also visited the Lexicon Tower which was a bit out of town so offered nice wide views of the city skyline. The tower is 36 stories high – quite a tiring climb!

Note - these are NOT HDR. All single Raw's processed in Lightroom.

1. The view over Canary Wharf
baltimore-tower-london-1.jpg

2. The financial district
baltimore-tower-london-2.jpg

3. The Citi building amongst others
baltimore-tower-london-3.jpg

4. Tall View - 5. View up the crane
baltimore-tower-london-7.jpg

6. The O2 Arena
baltimore-tower-london-5.jpg

7. Halo
baltimore-tower-london-6.jpg

8. Building site up the tower
baltimore-tower-london-8.jpg

9. Building close-up.... Spot the people ;)
baltimore-tower-london-9.jpg

10. Wide view of London from Lexicon
baltimore-tower-london-12.jpg

11. London city centre from a distance
baltimore-tower-london-11.jpg

Last edited:

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Dam you. I tried to do a shot like #9.

If anyone here remembers Oldskool, we did a roof in Manchester with him an he got a photo very similar... on closer inspection later there was a couple bonking in the corner of the frame. So much lol.

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If anyone here remembers Oldskool, we did a roof in Manchester with him an he got a photo very similar... on closer inspection later there was a couple bonking in the corner of the frame. So much lol.

Did a crane fairly recently with 5 others, and we managed to watch some guy bang his misses against the glass doors for the living room/balcony.

Was the closest Seffy will get to sex all year

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Hahaha!! We also voyeuristically watched some poor woman get in and out the shower once on the roof of Murray Mills now you mention it.

I blame @fb and @Gone

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know him i will ask about it.