real time web analytics
Report - - Bangour Village Hospital - Administration & Work Shop Building - January 08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bangour Village Hospital - Administration & Work Shop Building - January 08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Defqon

Visited here in January with Pincheck and Cuban Bloodhound.

I think taht everything that could go wrong, did go wrong with equipment that night. One broken torch and one broken tripod, this meant I was left with a red led maglite! Not the best for taking photos, seemed to have totally forgot about the head torch that I had with me.

Bangour, although over done by some standards, in my opinion is one of the best places to explore (I have only been up twice though). I think the fact that it is set out like a village adds to the experience as you are constantly in and out of the cold whilst travelling between buildings.

Security having an active presence on site also adds to the atmosphere...and fun.

Apologies for the red tint on most of the photos.

Church
I found it very difficult to photograph anything in here due to maximum 30s exposure. Ta to Pincheck for getting me on the roof

DSCF5563.jpg

Rehab Workshop

The Cock

DSCF5546.jpg

DSCF5543.jpg

Masses of paperwork. They sure did like their slabs...

DSCF5535.jpg

Admin

DSCF5532.jpg

Two of these safes lay within the basement level, the room had been trashed in an attempt to get to them:confused:

DSCF5526.jpg

DSCF5511.jpg

DSCF5506.jpg

DSCF5502.jpg

DSCF5499.jpg

DSCF5498.jpg

Powers Still on:thumb

DSCF5488.jpg

DSCF5484.jpg

Police Training again any more and it'll end up like Law.

DSCF5478.jpg

2.jpg

hmltnangel

Banned
Banned
Re: Bangour Village Hospital - Administration & Work Shop Building - January 08 - Rep

might have to go back up there soon :)

me and pincheck had a scout about last night and finally checked the innaccessible doors in villa 9 .....

nothing there except some cabinets and a stairway....

wish we had a video camera though .....

CNV00063.jpg

CNV00049.jpg

past this elevator is a room with a single safe beam to walk accross with the floor either side like the rest of the pics .... well i tried to open a door at the other side of the beam and the entire plasterwork from the wall fell on me! comical!
CNV00048.jpg

CNV00045.jpg

(all taken from an eariler visit)

sorry maden - not trying to hijack ;)