Web
Analytics
Report - - Barking Power Station - Control Room and Office Block - Jan 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Barking Power Station - Control Room and Office Block - Jan 2012

Nelly

Fat Fucker!!!
28DL Full Member

After seeing Speed's cracking report I found myself down in Barking to have a butcher's for myself.

It was market day and although we spent a fair bit of time on the roof of the 33kv substaion, the drops through the windows were toooo far, I can almost smell the access and it isn't going to be done on a market day :(

So we gave the Control Room and Offices a crack. Getting to the building was amusing, Speed sums the problems of Pikeys and Dog's superbly!!!

I had in my head the story of the tunnels and after a mooch around this building I remembered that the tunnels were in the 33kv Substation, what I forgot was the basement!!!! Shit!!! Fuck!!!

Never mind, back next week (but not on a Sunday) ;)

11.jpg

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4841_stitcha.jpg

IMG_4846_stitchas.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

I've left splore doll on guard till I go back ;)

IMG_4877.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: