real time web analytics
Report - - Barrow Gurney Hospital, Bristol - 7/9/2008 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Barrow Gurney Hospital, Bristol - 7/9/2008

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

F

Feveryear

As Sunday was the only day in August and September (so far) without any rain, I thought I’d take a little trip out to Barrow Gurney Hospital. I spent the day before formulating a plan of attack and headed off into the mud.
By the time I’d trudged a couple of miles and reached the first hospital building I was covered in the stuff!

Once inside, I met some charming explorers from Tenby and Leeds but came over all shy so I didn’t hook up with them; which was stupid really because I bet they had a better torch than me. It also meant that I didn’t get their names either – sorry guys.

After a couple of hours I decided enough was enough and as I didn’t want to face the mud again, I figured I’d try my luck getting out through the main gate. However the gate was alarmed at the gatehouse. I was just deciding to turn back when the ‘guard’ came round the corner with his lovely, bouncy and cuddly German Shepherd followed by the other explorers. He demanded to know why I was there so I explained that I was hiking but the mud got too much and I was trying to get back to the main road (not so far from the truth) and he let us all out through the gate.

I’ll try not to be so shy next time.
Spot the deer.

Arttherapymyfavourite.jpg

BarrowMoss.jpg

Commonroom.jpg

Flamable.jpg

Gardenseat.jpg

Gratuitoussafeshot.jpg

Mindyourhead.jpg

PhoneHome.jpg

Pykieschavsandthieves.jpg

Window.jpg