real time web analytics
General - - Bath old Press site | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Bath old Press site

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wandering_cat

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in Bath and there is a huge site literally 100 yards away, it is the old Bath Press site.
Was recently sold by Tesco after they fiddled the books and failed to turn it into a supermarket to a developer. Its been empty now for several years.

Has anybody been in or had a nose about? the site must be about 200m long, and goes back really deep. the site is earmarked for development but nothing has happened.

Does anybody have any experience of this site? it looks like access is quite possible given the number of entrances and gateways... only risk is at one end the police have there offices adn dispatch place with cars above KIA overlooking one corner...!!!! adds to the excitement i guess...

It is on lower Bristol road bath. it runs opposite the garages from kia at one end to bmw at the other and like i said is huge...

Just got to plan a way in now causing no damage...

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
It's been done much more recently than that 2007 report. Completely stripped out inside. Access is not too tricky if done at a quiet time of the day.

I hear that it's to be turned into residential development but keeping that impressive façade

Lil'Legs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in other day. It's absolutely gutted out inside but was still a fun explore none the less, especially the entry/exit.

Will post a report up next few days.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details