real time web analytics
Report - - Battersea Power Station, London - April 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Battersea Power Station, London - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

soylent green

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is a fantastic site and i never get tired of seeing reports from here! Picture 14 is a cracker, but your other pics are also 1st class! Nice one T_R:thumb

Gungebucket

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely superb stuff guys, this is on my huge to-do list and has been for some time.

Anyone else look at pics 5 & 6 and think 'Homer Simpson' ?

trailboss99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone else look at pics 5 & 6 and think 'Homer Simpson' ?
LOL, yes :)

Great shots of possibly the iconic industrial building. I can't think of any such structure that is more recognised the world over than this place. It's close to being a work of art and I'm very glad to see it gaining a new lease on life. With any luck they will preserve the control room in the new build. I hope those lovely light fittings get to stay as well. If they don't they'll fetch a pretty penny for someone. Well, hopefully they'll get sold and not trashed if not recycled for use on site.

The_Raw

Staff member
LOL, yes :)

Great shots of possibly the iconic industrial building. I can't think of any such structure that is more recognised the world over than this place. It's close to being a work of art and I'm very glad to see it gaining a new lease on life. With any luck they will preserve the control room in the new build. I hope those lovely light fittings get to stay as well. If they don't they'll fetch a pretty penny for someone. Well, hopefully they'll get sold and not trashed if not recycled for use on site.

Thank you. I'm pretty sure both control rooms are listed so will have to remain in one form or another, the rest of the building is pretty much a shell as you can see here.....

Control Room A from the roof

13775329093_ee0d943431_b.jpg

The_Raw

Staff member
Cheers mate, kind of wishing i'd gone to town a bit more on the history as I was having a read through some stuff yesterday that was pretty fascinating but oh well. Here's a shot of us trying to look gangsta instead, it may look like we're being serious but trust me we were pissing ourselves under those balaclavas :D (Works well with this music in the background.... BALACLAVA SLIPS N DAPZ.wmv - YouTube )

13775321103_fba73c0d1d_b.jpg

:coat

Adam X

It's a derpy job...
28DL Full Member
Top accessing and luverly photoings. BPS is now #1 on my list after having recently done MillenniumMills and Noisy and the CDC in Belgium. :thumbs

The_Raw

Staff member
Thanks, it was well worth the effort although I heard it just got even more difficult in the last couple of days :(