Web
Analytics
Report - - Battersea Power Station, London | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Battersea Power Station, London

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited with Riddlers and Stumpy.

Access was different and difficult, the place is a mixture of dark and lit up like a christmas tree. had a mooch around the lowel levels, then climbed a tower. Decided to leave, then decided we hadn't climbed enough, so we went back in for more. The inside of the building is an obstacle course.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

Last edited:

si o doom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Battersea Power Station, London REPORT

just thought i'd stick a couple of shots i have of the old girl up, to give you an idea of how high they went when they got up the scaffold

i make no apologies for the size of these pics, only way to do it jutice :D

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg