real time web analytics
Report - - Beechdale Swimming Centre, Nottingham, June 2016 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Beechdale Swimming Centre, Nottingham, June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
A motion activated alarm that says something like "your presence has been detected, and the your movements are being recorded". Then it either changes to a different message, or there are Two separate alarms, the other said something about unauthorized activity, and using your ID card to prevent a police response. Its just waffle, just an audio to spook people out. It worked on me! I bugged out, and went back when I was feeling braver!

That'll be a PIR then

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Bloody good report that. You may find the PIRS and secca a separate entity. The site probably has secca due to recent traveller activity.

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody good report that. You may find the PIRS and secca a separate entity. The site probably has secca due to recent traveller activity.

The guy was resetting the PIR system, so I can agree that the recent traveller activity had caused the company to install or activate the PIR system... It was on this big box on a metal shutter base right near the shallow pool underneath the hoods hideout bit.

Thanks