real time web analytics
Report - - Bellahouston academy swimming pool, Glasgow, July 2021 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bellahouston academy swimming pool, Glasgow, July 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
History
This swimming pool in Govan was built in 1875 and was designed by Robert Baldie. it was attached and owned by the former Ballahouston academy primary school, The school itself next door has been converted into offices. The building is grade B designated so has survived demolition despite it even being approved in 2017. Not to much history is to be known with this one as far as I know, if you look harder you'll probably find some more extra detail.
Explore
Its a very nice building with a lot of interesting features. It is very similar to the other abandoned swimming pool in Glasgow except just in a different colour scheme. Very much worth the stop considering especially as it was an excuse to use the subway! Also worth mentioning I have had to put a watermark on the pics after finding a ghost busting company has been using my pics as part of an advertisement, hopefully, this will discourage them :thumb

and a quick phone external, cheers:)

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report, yeah I’ve seen loads of images of this place with all those dummies stood up in the pool etc.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Great report, yeah I’ve seen loads of images of this place with all those dummies stood up in the pool etc.
Yeah presume this is the same kind of person who you'd see Arranges fake family meals in dead nans house for photo shoots :p

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 165) View details