real time web analytics
Video - - Belmont Care Home & Lighthouse Nursery - Eastbourne - Aug 2015 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Belmont Care Home & Lighthouse Nursery - Eastbourne - Aug 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can you please add some details about the location (history etc).

Cheers :thumb

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
wow you got further than any of us. i supposed you paid no heed to the alarms. an amazing building for a beginner. the building was a car home with a small nursery attached and was closed 2000-2003 i believe. there is further reports on it in local newspapers but i can only date this because one of my friends sprayed a very, very out of date fire extinguisher at my back (those things do not taste nice) and we dated it to sometime around that time. i can find some more info if you want some

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Ha proper fetid pit in there, the alarm was a cheap rig up for the security bod who used to sit upstairs in the front room.

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
ha ha yes we once went in, my friend stepped over the threshold to one room and came back, then another went an inch over-the alarm went off. we all left pretty quick with the police not really ever turning up. we used to watch from the crumbles. there was never any security personnel whilst we where there but now the owner got tired of site orbex's awful job they where doing that they ended their contract and now employ a person who sits in his car with three dogs. friendliest guard dogs ive ever seen (still wouldn't like to be inside with one). there are many things i still wanted to do. i suspected there was something of interest in the small garage/outbuilding but we wouldn't be able to open it without forcing it. shame really.