real time web analytics
Billy's auto services..Reepham, Norfolk 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Billy's auto services..Reepham, Norfolk 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I was driving through this small rural town when I spotted out the corner of my eye an old garage. I was not going to bother with it as it was on a fairly busy road with houses opposite. But curiosity got the better off me so went for it. Shame t was stripped inside.but a few little bits too see, like a nice compressor and the solid wood work benches, their seems to be a lot of these rural garages shutting down at an alarming rate. I guess with cars being more reliable the little fix them up garages are struggling for work. There was a planning notice on the wall saying demolition in 2015, guess that never happened. I know it's not a lot but I like little spots that no one bothers with.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice little find. Im the same, I like to find the little locations that no one bothers with. It shows a real passion to look something up, not follow the tour bus and really find something new. Ones mans trash is another mans treasure so to speak!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice little find. Im the same, I like to find the little locations that no one bothers with. It shows a real passion to look something up, not follow the tour bus and really find something new. Ones mans trash is another mans treasure so to speak!
Thank you. I know one really bothers with stuff like this. But I quite enjoyed it and it might have been full of stuff. But you never know till you look. We all do the standard stuff, but always nice to try little things as well

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Really like this one, cant believe I haven't seen it before.
I thought you might being a mechanic. It was literally something I drove past. Stooped and quickly jumped through an open window at the front. With cars going by and people walking ha ha.

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I thought you might being a mechanic. It was literally something I drove past. Stooped and quickly jumped through an open window at the front. With cars going by and people walking ha ha.
Yeah especially as I used to frequent Reepham also. You captured it well.

Who has read this thread (Total: 149) View details