real time web analytics
Report - - Birmingham Central Library - Aug 15 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Birmingham Central Library - Aug 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Used and abused this many a time... It's pretty obvious that would be my first port of call ha

Well it's not like we're keeping other Birmingham locations hidden from you, best advice is to get out there and find some yourself if you're running out of locations

majg18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well it's not like we're keeping other Birmingham locations hidden from you, best advice is to get out there and find some yourself if you're running out of locations

Lately the search hasn't gone so well, which led to the original post. Surely the point of this forum is to bounce ideas, locations and tips off each other? Not all locations will be reported on here let's be honest....

Don't ask, you don't get!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Lately the search hasn't gone so well, which led to the original post. Surely the point of this forum is to bounce ideas, locations and tips off each other? Not all locations will be reported on here let's be honest....

Don't ask, you don't get!

In a way yes but you have access to all our 'locations' so if you want to do some 'bouncing' it's now down to YOU to go out and find places and share with US ;-) If you have been to everywhere on here (which I very much doubt) then the balls in your court to find more. Anything decent thats 'known of' in Birmingham is on this forum belive me.

hamtagger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All about that nice white staircase Matt, shame to read redhunters comment about it being no more :(

Cool report :)